Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms. ~George Eliot
Our little Kitty Lily can teach us all something about Patience
Our little Kitty Lily can teach us all something about Patience
Especially when it comes to children
When I was looking for a quote I found this one and thought it was cute:
Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth! ~Anne Tyler, The Accidental Tourist
Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth! ~Anne Tyler, The Accidental Tourist


1 comment:
i happen to think YOU are very patient to have a cat! but then again, when they make those cute boys smile like that, how could you not?
Post a Comment