Friday, February 6, 2009

All By Ourselves

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. ~Mignon McLaughlin

These 2 little guys are adorable and cute.... but mom and dad needed some time away together - no plans, no schedules, no baths, no bedtimes.
Fortunately for Tom and I we have a nice "getaway" up in Bellingham.

Look at this beautiful Washington moss. This bridge was build in 1931 as a government work project. My thoughts when I saw this bridge was about the full circle of times.... and yet as time has past from then to now beautiful moss grew. (I'm not sure exactly what this is supposed to mean!)
I snuck a good picture of Tom!

Thanks to grandpas, grandmas, uncles & aunts!

2 comments:

carlen said...

two getaways in 1 month! it doesn't get much better than that! love your quote (as always)! thanks for inviting us to getaway, too! and for so much fun--except running barefoot in the snow when we lost to the guys! did you see the pics i posted on our blog?

Jenni said...

That sounded like a lot of fun and much needed! :)